Finance for Freedom MasterClass
The world of money and finance can be confusing and dangerous, and most educational curricula ignore the concepts altogether. This leaves many successful professionals searching for sound financial advice.
Although there are a plethora of "Personal Finance for Dummies" books and courses out there, Finance for Freedom is the only program that is rooted in a thorough understanding of money and monetary history. Money is half of every transaction thus half of the entire economy, therefore, it is only possible to construct a sustainable asset portfolio with a fundamental understanding of money.
If you doubt this, simply ask yourself a question: what is money?
Is it a green piece of paper with numbers and symbols on it? Is it a plastic card with a bank logo and an account number? Or is it something else entirely?
As it turns out, money is far from a static functionary, and it has a very interesting story to tell. Those who understand this story take a unique approach to structure their finances while those who do not understand money tend to follow the herd. If you want to be financially independent then you absolutely must understand money – what it is, where it has been, and where it is going.
Finance for Freedom: Master Your Finances in 30 Days will not only convey the necessary fundamentals, but it will also present specific actionable strategies that you can begin to implement immediately to grow your wealth.
In fact, the strategies presented in Finance for Freedom are the very strategies the author used to master his finances, build a sustainable asset portfolio, and quit his job within five years time. Whether you are a young professional just getting started or a seasoned veteran approaching retirement, these same strategies will work for you.
Are you ready to turbo-charge your retirement portfolio? Do you yearn to exit the rat-race? Is financial freedom calling to your spirit?
This course will convey everything you need to know in order to achieve a level of financial security that can never be taken away from you. This course will show you how to structure your finances and scale your income such that you will never need to worry about market crashes, layoffs, globalization, outsourcing, or uncertain political environments. More importantly, this course will show you how to reach
financial escape velocity so that you can live the life of your dreams!
Here is what the course delivers:
- How to become money-conscious
- How to analyze your financial statements
- How to intuitively understand how each decision you make affects your financial statements
- How to analyze spending, slash debt, and implement a tool to model and monitor a flexible monthly budget
- How to ultimately master your finances in 30 days time
- How to analyze macroeconomic trends and leverage this understanding into actionable financial strategies
- How to construct and implement an asset allocation model
- How to assess and acquire the prominent asset classes for your model: cash, precious metals, real estate, stocks, bonds, and bitcoins
- How to implement the Beta Investment Strategy
- How to integrate alternative investments into your portfolio to truly create antifragility
- How to build and scale diverse income streams in order to achieve financial escape velocity
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. This is not your standard “personal finance for dummies” advice, nor is it an abstract theory. This course delivers both the core principles and the actionable strategies used by the instructor to build a sustainable financial portfolio that enabled him to quit his job and escape the rat-race within five years time.
Now to be clear, there is no magic formula for eliminating debt, building wealth, and reaching financial escape velocity. As such, this course is NOT for people who are looking for get-rich-quick-schemes. But for self-disciplined people who are willing to think outside of the box and focus long-term, this course offers a comprehensive approach to money, finance, and economics that will enable you to cut debt, strategically build an asset portfolio, and even develop scalable income streams in order to build the life you desire!
Do not take a backseat when it comes to your own finances. Learn everything you need to know to master your finances in 30 days by enrolling in Finance for Freedom today!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge or experience required - this course will walk you through the fundamentals and present advanced strategies to thrive in today's economy!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become money-conscious
- Analyze your financial statements
- Intuitively understand how each decision you make affects your financial statements
- Analyze spending and slash debt
- Implement a tool to model and monitor a flexible monthly budget
- Master your finances in 30 days
- Discover the secrets of money that conventional personal finance either glosses over or does not understand
- Construct a custom-tailored asset allocation model
- Assess and acquire prominent asset classes: cash, precious metals, real estate, stocks, bonds, and bitcoins
- Execute the "Beta Investment Strategy"
- Integrate alternative investments to create antifragility
- Build and scale diverse income streams
- Leverage macroeconomic trends to achieve financial escape velocity
What is the target audience?
- Are you new to personal finance? This course will start with the fundamentals and work up to advanced topics.
- Are you looking for an out-of-the-box perspective on money and finance? This course will deliver what conventional finance misses to give you a competitive advantage in the real world.
- Are you well-versed in personal finance but looking for advanced strategies? This course will show you how to leverage prominent macroeconomic trends to scale your income and build wealth.
- Are you a young professional just getting started in your career? This course will show you exactly how to master your finances and start planning for retirement.
- Are you stuck in an unfulfilling career? This course will show you exactly how the author managed to build a sustainable asset portfolio from scratch and quit his job in five years.
- Are you a veteran approaching retirement? This course will show you how to secure your finances, structure your assets in a conservative way, and set yourself up for a worry-free retirement.