Complete MATLAB Tutorial: Go from Beginner to Pro
Basic Course Description
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language which is frequenlty being used by engineering and science students. In this course, we will start learning MATLAB from a beginner level, and will gradually move into more technical and advnace topics. This course is designed to be general in scope which means that it will be beneficial to students in any major. Once, passed a certain learning thresholds, you will definately enjoy MATLAB Programming. The key benefit of MATLAB is that it makes the programming available to everyone and is very fast to turn ideas into working products compared to some of the conventional programming languages such as Java, C, C++, visual basic and others.
Below is the detailed outline of this course.
Segment 1: Instructor and Course Introduction
Segment 2: Handling variables and Creating Scripts
Segment 3: Doing Basic Maths in MATLAB
Segment 4: Operations on Matrices
Segment 5: Advance Math Functions with Symbolic Data Type
Segment 6: Interacting with MATLAB and Graphics
Segment 7: Importing Data into MATLAB
Segment 8: File Handling and Text Processing
Segment 9: MATLAB Programming
Segment 10: Sharing Your MATLAB Results
Segment 11: Cell Data Type
Segment 12: Tables and Time Tables
Segment 13: Working with Structures and Map Container Data Type
Segment 14: Converting between Different Data Types
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You will be sure of receiving quality contents since the instructors has already four courses in the MATLAB niche which are ranked in the top 10 courses in the MATLAB niche.
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable...
We are excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
More Benefits and Advantages:
✔ You receive knowledge from an experienced instructor (Dr. Nouman Azam) who is the creator of five courses on Udemy in the MATLAB niche.
✔ The titles of these courses are
- MATLAB from A to Z: From Programming to App Desiging
- Data Analysis with MATLAB for EXCEL Users.
- MATLAB App Desigining: The Ultimate Guide for MATLAB Apps
- Create Apps in MATLAB with App Designer (Codes Included)
- Advance MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures
✔ You find majority of these courses on the first page in the MATLAB niche.
Student Testimonials for Dr. Nouman Azam!
This is the second Udemy class on Matlab I've taken. Already, a couple important concepts have been discussed that weren't discussed in the previous course. I'm glad the instructor is comparing Matlab to Excel, which is the tool I've been using and have been frustrated with. This course is a little more advanced than the previous course I took. As an engineer, I'm delighted it covers complex numbers, derivatives, and integrals. I'm also glad it covers the GUI creation. None of those topics were covered in the more basic introduction I first took.
Great information and not talking too much, basically he is very concise and so you cover a good amount of content quickly and without getting fed up!
The course is amazing and covers so much. I love the updates. Course delivers more then advertised. Thank you!
Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category
"Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir...!!!"
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course "Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)"